BUTTER MY BUTTONS

BMB has moved to a lovely new site, www.buttermybuttons.wordpress.com.
So to keep getting all the posts and updates please use the new site. Many thanks x

14.4.10

Sun, Sea & Sandals

I really need to get the excitement about going on holiday out of my system. 
I started packing today and realised my shocking absence of charming swim wear - last minute bikini shopping it needed!  I very rarely wear bikini's as obviously the weather in England isn't pool/beach weather, So they aren't a wardrobe staple of mine.
 But if they where...

left-right: 1. Diane von Furstenburg 2.Debenhamens 3.Maison Michel 4. Net-A-Porter 
5. D&G 6.Topshop 7.Net-A-Porter 8. Net-A-Porter 9. Ray-ban 10. Christian Loubuiton 



P.S - The CATS EYE SUNGLASSES are perfection!








Images from tumblr.com & weheartit.com

1 comment:

Vanessa Baptista said...

I absolutely love those sunglasses! Great blog hun.

Come join me and the fashionistas @ Vida Plastica