BUTTER MY BUTTONS

BMB has moved to a lovely new site, www.buttermybuttons.wordpress.com.
So to keep getting all the posts and updates please use the new site. Many thanks x

13.4.10

If you can make it. FAKE IT.

This is my latest addition of 'destroying clothes in 5 minutes through boredom' 
Although this one might be worth wearing.
(Fear not friends this isn't one of the pieces from the collection I'm working on)

I took inspiration from the 'James and Marilyn' t-shirt I posted amoung other items in a recent post. 
The T-shirt itself is from Topman - I preferred the more relaxed fit. I cropped the top which you can't really see in these photographs. But hey. Then roughly painted on the script and 'VIOLA'! 




2 comments:

C.Ro said...

I LIKE IT

Snackapeek. said...

Hehe..that is a cute top! Nice blog,don't forget to stop by too:))