BUTTER MY BUTTONS

BMB has moved to a lovely new site, www.buttermybuttons.wordpress.com.
So to keep getting all the posts and updates please use the new site. Many thanks x

10.4.10

Morning Mist.


This is my wish-list for the rest of the month; In fact apart from a few swimwear pieces and its pretty much everything I would like to add to my holiday wardrobe. I have 9 days until I fly out and no money so I doubt I'll have any of this by then. Shame.

I can't stop lusting over denim and satchel's at the moment. I think the striped dress on the right is very cute, I especially love the ruffles on the shoulder and skirt. I'm surprised at this clothing-college, it's got a lot of rather girly and romantic references which is quite unusual for me.

LEFT-RIGHT 1.The Row 2.Topshop 3.YSL 4.Modcloth.com 5.Topshop 6,7,8. All Chanel 9. James & Marilyn @ modekungen.se 10.Monsoon 11.Miu Miu 12. Kova & T @ net-a-porter.com 13. Matches.com 14.YSL 15.modcloth.com 16. Miss Selfridge 17.Temperley London @ net-a-porter.com 18. Topshop.

No comments: