BUTTER MY BUTTONS

BMB has moved to a lovely new site, www.buttermybuttons.wordpress.com.
So to keep getting all the posts and updates please use the new site. Many thanks x

13.4.10

Peachy.





Even thought its considered rude, I am a huge fan of going for a little adventure through someone's bag.
 I love finding all the weird crap people tend to keep in their bags. I am probably one of the worst, So as a break from my endless 'packing list' I'm writing today; I have done a 'What's in my bag post' for everyone else who is just as nosey as I am. 











images 1-4 from tumblr.com 
Image 5 - THE CONTENTS OF MY BAG & The things I simply couldn't live with out.
The bag itself was given to me by my Aunt & I found the black embellishment in my box of tricks and thought it would look rather sweet on the front.

No comments: