BUTTER MY BUTTONS

BMB has moved to a lovely new site, www.buttermybuttons.wordpress.com.
So to keep getting all the posts and updates please use the new site. Many thanks x

22.4.10

LDN



Sorry about the lack of posts over the last few days - I have been out & about a lot.
Today I thought I'd write a quick one as I'm dying my hair and have nothing to do for 20 minutes. I got my wedges through y'day & wore them to lunch, looking incredible tall & overdress; just how I like to be. I have a feeling they will be worn out A LOT this summer; I apologise for no photo's of them but I haven't brought a new camera just yet :(

In brighter new's I'm going up to London today for a friends audition which only means lots of soya lattes and lots of shopping. Will attempted to take a few shoddy pictures on my blackberry to share with you.

See you tomorrow with all the stories & buys.

No comments: