BUTTER MY BUTTONS

BMB has moved to a lovely new site, www.buttermybuttons.wordpress.com.
So to keep getting all the posts and updates please use the new site. Many thanks x

19.4.10

To The Max

Maxi Dresses.

 To be quite frank I used to hate the idea of wearing one of these - I'm never normally seen in anything above the knee but recently I have really wanted one. 
For during the day I think they can look elegant and they are oh so comfortable. Topshop (i know again) & Oasis have some t-shirt style maxi-dresses in store which are fit well and come in a range of colours and prints. Along with my other favourite maxi's which are by Chloe and Alexander Wang. 
I would wear mine with some chunky wooden wedges and jewellery, Or with some black laceup boots and vintage inspired jewellery, maybe even a headband and blazer for evening wear. I'm not yet brave enough to go 'all-out' and wear a super detailed one as I think the length should the main feature so keeping the dresses simple and adding small but important accessories is the way to go. These are my best picks...

oasis


oasis
Topshop


Topshop



Chloe

Halson Heritage


T by Alexander Wang

3 comments:

Unknown said...

there are some gorge ones around just now! xx

Lauren Goddard said...

I need a super cool maxi tank dress! Ultimate lazy day clothing.

x x x

j. said...

Halston frocks are such subtle beauties. My perfect spring/summer fantasy would certainly involve frocks from Chloe and Halston. :)