BUTTER MY BUTTONS

BMB has moved to a lovely new site, www.buttermybuttons.wordpress.com.
So to keep getting all the posts and updates please use the new site. Many thanks x

5.4.10

LBT

I'm not really a huge fan of t-shirts. 
Being really honest, I think they are slightly boring, not a lot of effort goes into wearing a t-shirt. I know that why people like them but for me its too simple to just 'throw it on' pair with some shorts/skirt/trousers/leggings/oranythingelseyoucanthinkof & simply just wear it. It almost seems well undone but...That's exactly why I have changed my mind - This doesn't mean I'm going to start wearing T-shirt after T-shirt in a boyish fashion just because I have become a lazy dresser. I won't, I love the idea of dressing up and playing with my clothes far to much.

I have just learnt to enjoy the simple chic of wearing clothes that are not over done with detail or over-thought about. A plain t-shirt with shorts & some intricate jewellery are just as cute. This is a lesson I should have appreciated many years ago but the fear of looking like I've just strolled out a of PE lesson left me wanting to NEVER wear a plain t-shirt. But now I'm going out to buy myself a one or two...


P.S// I CAN NOT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR SUMMER.

  

Images 
Top: 1. Tshirt - mywardrobe.com 2. glasses - net-a-porter,com 3.earrings - loveheartsandcrosses.com 4. Tshirt -The Row 5. Shorts - net-a-porter.com 6. Wedges - asos.com 7. Pendant - House Of Harlow 8. Necklace - mywardrobe.com 9. Shorts - French Connection 10. Shoes - Topshop 11. Perfume - Flora/Gucci 
Bottom - Tumblr.com


1 comment:

iris said...

"I have just learnt to enjoy the simple chic of wearing clothes that are not over done with detail or over-thought about. A plain t-shirt with shorts & some intricate jewellery are just as cute." I agree so much with you! :)
xx