BUTTER MY BUTTONS

BMB has moved to a lovely new site, www.buttermybuttons.wordpress.com.
So to keep getting all the posts and updates please use the new site. Many thanks x

7.4.10

CHEAP MONDAY




Cheap Monday's Fall 2010/2011 Collection - Images from NYLON.

Cheap Monday always reminds me of brightly coloured jeans I used to wear when I was 16. I seemed to have missed them growing up as the White Shirt is simple but gorgeous, as it the knitted jumper.  The use of honest fabrics and punk/grunge references through out the collection are perfect, they would be very at home with my collection of ripped tights and scuffed shoes. This all makes me wish it was going to be colder for a little bit longer so I could give all my coats & vintage jumpers a few more decent wears before I have to put them away and pick out new favourites.





1 comment:

little scarlette said...

Great blog!

http://mynaturalanthem.blogspot.com