BUTTER MY BUTTONS

BMB has moved to a lovely new site, www.buttermybuttons.wordpress.com.
So to keep getting all the posts and updates please use the new site. Many thanks x

25.4.10

Short, Shorts.




My wishlist of clothing just keeps being made longer and longer, but I really need some of these to add to my massive hosiery collection. I'm not 100% sure on the actually name of these things - biker shorts I believe they are called (but I think very very short, almost pointless leggings might cut it for most). The thought of them first seemed a bit bizarre and the look of them to be really honest but the trick is wearing them right, Otherwise you look like an 11 year old wearing leggings far to short for them. 

They look great layered over tights and under a loose dress, Alexa Chung style or under shorts preferably black or denim and for the really brave you can try with the printed ones under a vintage or plain t-shirt. Happy Styling.


Images from lookbook.nu


No comments: