BUTTER MY BUTTONS

BMB has moved to a lovely new site, www.buttermybuttons.wordpress.com.
So to keep getting all the posts and updates please use the new site. Many thanks x

28.4.10


10 THINGS I WANT TO DO THIS SUMMER

1. Get a job to fund all these clothes and shoes I keep lusting after.
2. (When I have passed my test) Go on loads of random road trips to random places with good friends.
3. Have a movie marathon on a rainy day of all the film's you claim to have watched - But haven't.
4. Get a few more tattoo's.
5. Save up for something extraordinary.
6. Fill a new sketch book with drawing's, design's and photograph's.
7. Dip-Dye the ends of my hair an odd colour for reading festival. (just for that weekend) .
8. Go out for breakfast more rather then dinner.
9. Make my designs into dresses. 
10. Throw a crazy themed fancy dress birthday party.
(11. Go to an outdoor cinema screening)

No comments: